In order to comply with legally established information society and e-commerce services, the general information data on this website are as follows:
- Owner: Go To House Lisbon, Lda
- Headquarters: Rua de Pedrouços, 37, edifício 5. 1400-285 Lisboa
- Contacts: +351 211 914 680
- LLC Company
- Tax Identification Number (NIF) 513964665
- Brand: GT HOUSE
The access to and use of the Portal assigns to those who make it the condition of user and implies, from that moment on, the full and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions, as well as, when applicable, the Specific Conditions that complement, modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal.
II.- Use of the web page gestao-local.pt and its services and contents:
The user undertakes to use the Web and the services and contents made available without infringing the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. The use of the Web for illegal or harmful purposes, either for GT HOUSE or for third parties, or that in any way may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web, is prohibited in any case.
With regard to web content (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, drawings, etc.), it is expressly prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, except in cases where the user is authorized by the legitimate owners or in the cases that is legally permitted.
- The violation of the rights of GT HOUSE or of the legitimate owners on them.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- The attempt to obtain them by any means other than those at the disposal of the user or those that are habitually used in the network and that do not cause any damage to the Web of GT HOUSE
IV.- Liability of the user for damages and losses:
The use of the Web will be done under the sole responsibility of the user. This responsibility shall extend to the use by the user or a third party of any password or similar codes attributed to the access to the Web or to any of the services made available therein.
Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, GT HOUSE reserves the right to deny, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web to users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the Particular Conditions that in each case applicable to them.
V.- Unilateral modification
GT HOUSE may, whenever it deems it appropriate, modify unilaterally and without prior notice the structure and design of the Web, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access or use of the Web.
In accordance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, GT HOUSE reserves the right at any time to delete the free Global e-mail service from the Portal, with a 30-calendar-day notice
Persons or entities wishing to make or make a link from a web page of another web portal to any of the pages of the GT HOUSE Portal will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any services or contents of the GT HOUSE Portal is not allowed.
- The establishment of deep-links, IMG or image links, frames with the pages of the GT HOUSE Portal without the prior express authorization of GT HOUSE
- It is not allowed to include any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the pages of the GT HOUSE Portal and about its services or contents.
- Except for the symbols that are part of the hyperlink, the web page from which this link is established may not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbols belonging to GT HOUSE unless authorized expressed from this.
- The establishment of hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between GT HOUSE and the holder of the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of GT HOUSE of the services and contents offered in said portal.
- GT HOUSE shall not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor the information and declarations included therein.
- Any “hyperlink” to the GT HOUSE Portal should be made to your main page or main pages of the sections that it contains.
GT HOUSE Portal provides users with connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. Such links have the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services over the Internet, without in any case being considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit such websites. GT HOUSE does not commercialize , does not manage, does not previously control, or appropriate the content, services, information and presentations available on such websites.
GT HOUSE does not assume any type of responsibility, including indirect or subsidiary damages and damages of any kind that may derive from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, demonstrations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by GT HOUSE that can be accessed through the GT HOUSE Portal
VII.- Protection of personal data
The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for GT HOUSE and a clear commitment made by us.
GT HOUSE collects personal data and information from users for its storage or use related to its user in various forms on the Portal. The data provided by the users will be incorporated into an automated file owned by the corresponding company (hereinafter referred to as “File Manager”).
In each of the forms where personal data are collected, the user will receive from the File Manager detailed information about the treatment and its purpose, the use of its data, the mandatory or optional nature of its responses, the consequences of refusal provide the data and, in general, all the information required by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, which should in any case be expressly accepted by the user.
Any personal data that you provide us will be treated with the guarantees of security and confidentiality required by the legal framework regarding the protection of personal data.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These data will be subject to computer processing, will be in the database of GT HOUSE and are intended for registration, presentation of products and services, institutional information, etc.
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties without your prior consent, but may be used within GT HOUSE or by another entity acting as agent for processing or mail.
The provision of data is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification or cancellation of any data that concerns you, by written means, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The user undertakes to keep the data provided to the File Manager updated. The user will be liable for damages and losses that GT HOUSE may suffer as a consequence of the lack of truthfulness, inaccuracy, lack of validity and authenticity of the data provided.
GT HOUSE respects your right to privacy and does not collect personal information about you on this site without your explicit request or consent.
The interaction with the GT HOUSE sites does not require any information from the user, except when, for expressly identified purposes, the registration is declared necessary and is authorized by the author.
Responsible for the Treatment
GT HOUSE as data controller:
- Ensures that the processing of your personal data is performed only within the scope of the purposes for which they were collected or for purposes compatible with those;
- Collects, uses and maintains only the minimum, necessary and sufficient personal data for the purpose in question;
- It does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Treats personal data for legally foreseen purposes or for the pursuit of online services at your request.
Access and control of Personal Data
We provide, at your request, access, rectification and erasure of personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent, without compromising the validity of the processing of data made up to that moment.
By email email@example.com you can request:
- Information about your data;
- Processing information;
- The underlying purpose of treatment;
- The correction, or updating, of some data;
- Your data in an open format;
- Erase of data, which in this case will affect future treatments.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data are kept by GT HOUSE for the period strictly necessary for the treatment, according to the respective purpose.
These Terms and Conditions, which should be read carefully, may be changed, considering that the changes take effect from the date of their placement on this site, making reference to the date of update.
VII.II.- Registration of users of the Portal
Contracting, access and use of certain services and applications available on the Portal requires the prior registration of the user through the General Registration form.
The User Name and Password chosen by the user in the registration process are personal and non-transferable. In this sense, the user undertakes to diligently protect his User Name and Password, taking such measures as may be necessary to prevent its loss, theft, disclosure to third parties or unauthorized use.
The user undertakes, therefore, to make an appropriate and diligent use of his User Name and Password, being solely responsible for their use unlawful or contrary to these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that apply in each case.
VIII.- Use of technology “cookie”
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. They are no more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we were doing on their pages. They have an expiration date that can vary between the time the session lasts and a specific future date from which they are no longer operational.
Cookies used in the GT HOUSE Portal:
The cookies used in the gestao-local.pt portal are only associated with an anonymous user and the respective computer, do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and nicknames of the user and can not read the data contained in the hard disk, nor include viruses in the texts of the user.
For the same reason, gestao-local.pt portal can not read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard disk by other servers.
The cookies used in the portal gestao-local.pt are divided into two types: Session Cookies and Permanent Cookies:
Session cookies: do not store themselves on the user’s computer; disappear at the end of the session.
Within this group are included:
- Online services for GT HOUSE customers
- Access to exclusive promotions and contests for registered users
- Message posting in forums
- Download personal photos
- SMS bulletins and alerts subscription
- Purchase of products in gestao-local.pt´s online shop
Permanent Cookies: have an expiration date that goes on in time. They remain stored on the user’s computer after the session is finished.
The Permanent Cookies used in the portal gestao-local.pt have several purposes:
- User Preferences: store information about the preferences of the user’s country and language in order to display the contents according to your profile.
- Informational or advertising messages: record the number of times a particular message (usually news on the Portal) is shown to a user.
- Portal recurrence analyzes: generate an identifier (32-character string) for each anonymous user and respective computer. Given that in most visits to the portal the user does not access a secure zone of the site where he / she needs to identify himself / herself and that the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which it establishes its connection to the portal can be shared, of the user in order to maintain the anonymity of the same is not possible without resorting to this type of cookies.
The user can freely decide whether or not to deploy cookies on gestao-local.pt. In this sense, the user can configure his navigation program by default to accept or reject all cookies or to receive on the screen a warning of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to deploy it to his hard disk. For this we suggest consulting the help section of your navigation program to learn how to change the configuration that is currently defined.
The user can navigate the Portal even when you configure your browser to reject all cookies or even when you have expressly rejected gestao-local.pt’s cookies, with the only inconvenience being that you can not enjoy the functionality of the Portal that requires the installation of some of them, that is, the features indicated in Session Cookies.
In any case, the user may at any time delete cookies from the portal gestao-local.pt deployed on your hard drive following the procedure established in the help section of your browser.
IX.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
GT HOUSE makes no warranty or liability in any way for damages and losses of any nature that may originate:
- In the absence of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web or its services or contents.
- In the absence of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
- In the presence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful Web content.
- In the reception, acquisition, storage, diffusion or transmission of the contents of the Web by the users.
- In illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order of the Web, its services or contents by the users.
- In the absence of lawfulness, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web.
- Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments regarding the services they provide to users through the Web.
- In the opinions expressed by the users in the forums, chat and in the opinion messages that are available in the different zones of the portal gestao-local.pt
The duration of the provision of the Web service and the services provided therein is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, GT HOUSE reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of its services, under the terms defined in condition IV.
XI.- Intellectual Property
In order to protect possible intellectual property rights, in the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a certain content on the Web, it shall notify GT HOUSE of that fact by joining:
- Personal data of the rights holder allegedly infringed. If the complaint is filed by a third party, the third party must indicate the title that legitimizes its performance on behalf of the interested party.
- Indication of contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Document proving the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the person is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
GT HOUSE brand and other trademarks owned by GT HOUSE, as well as the corresponding graphic brands, are registered trademarks and are prohibited from being reproduced or used without the authorization of the owner.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of the same.
GT HOUSE wishes that all people, regardless of their disability, condition or technological equipment can access the site. It has therefore taken several measures:
- Website Programming following the W3C Level 2 Cascading Style Sheets recommendation
- Logical order of the display of the elements in the display
- Alternate text in images
XIII.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present General Conditions will be governed by the Portuguese legislation.
GT HOUSE and the user submit, with express waiver of any other forum that may correspond to them, to the Jurisdiction of the Judges and Courts of the user’s domicile for questions that may arise or actions taken derived from the provision of the service of the Web and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, fulfillment or non-compliance of what is hereby established.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside Portugal, GT HOUSE and the user submit, expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond to them, to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Courts of Lisbon, expressly renouncing any other.