Set of 3 one-bedroom Apts inside the Castle Walls
Right in the heart of the fortress, within the Castle Walls, KALATHOS HOUSES are a set of 3 apartments in the same building, which can host up to 4 persons each:
– Kalathos House 1 w/ patio;
– Kalathos House 2 w/ patio;
– Kalathos House 3.
Located in the very safe, quiet and traditional neighbourhood of “Castelo/Alfama”, the apartments are just 5 minutes walking from viewpoints, shops, bars, restaurants, museums, theatres and many other points of interest. “Baixa-Chiado” metro station is at a 15min walking distance.
Let yourself be drawn by the history of one of the most exclusive locations in Lisbon, on the walled neighbourhood of Lisbon’s Castle – some of the remains found around date from as far back as the 6th century BC!
Rooms & Amenities:
- 1 Bedroom with double bed – Kalathos House 1
- 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds – Kalathos Houses 2 & 3
- Living Room with double sofa-bed – Kalathos Houses 1, 2 & 3
- Equipped kitchen with oven, stove, microwave, electric kettle and coffee machine – Kalathos Houses 1, 2 & 3
- Complete bathroom with hairdryer – Kalathos Houses 1, 2 & 3
- Private patio – Kalathos Houses 1 & 2
- Broadband wifi – Kalathos Houses 1, 2 & 3
- More than 100 TV channels – Kalathos Houses 1, 2 & 3
BUS station 150 meters away – Bus nº 737 each 10 minutes;
TRAM station 400 meters away (emblematic Tram 28 stopping at Santa Luzia Viewpoint / Castle;
METRO Baixa-Chiado 15 minutes walking, with access through free elevators:
If you look for “Chão do Loureiro” viewpoint in the maps (less than 400m away from Kalathos House, near “Pingo Doce” supermarket), you’ll find a free elevador that will lead you down to “Chão do Loureiro” Square.
Cross the square and at the bottom you’ll find another free elevador: the Castle Elevator, that connects “Rua dos Fanqueiros” to “Rua da Madalena” (in downtown). So within minutes you are in Baixa, the very central, comercial, and typical neighborhood in Lisbon’s downtown, near subway stations, trams, buses, taxis, etc..